Some more “Pittsburgh People”!Title : South Side Open Air PoolCreator : Pittsburgh City PhotographerDate : August 27, 1924Identifier : 715.245452.CPDescription : A view of a group photo of men (possibly lifeguards) at the South Side Open Air Pool.Subject : South Side (Pittsburgh, Pa.)Source : Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection, 1901-2002.http://digital.library.pitt.edu
Practice Schedule for the start of this holiday season:
- Tuesday, Nov 20, practice at 7:30 to 9 pm at Chartiers Valley HS pool.
- Saturday, Nov 24 noon to 4 pm, water polo Game Day with NA Alumni at North Allegheny Senior HS pool. Just show up.
- Next Tuesday, Nov 27 NO PRACTICE
- Friday, Nov 30, 7:30 to 9 pm, SKWIM at Mt. Lebanon HS pool. $3 drop in fee.
- Sunday, Dec 2, 2-4 pm at Moon HS Pool open from 12-2 for lap swimming. Could pass polo ball too. $2 drop in fee.
- Tuesday, Dec 4 @ 6:30 pm: Ugly Sweater 5K Holiday Lights Fun Run/Walk with the Renegades. Starts at Buckhead Saloon in Station Square. Drinks to follow! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/holiday-lights-tour-and-ugly-sweater-run-with-pro-bike-run-tickets-51218963298
Please remember to pay your November dues!
Membership Dues: $5 dues can now be paid to Venmo as well as Paypal
- Venmo: Joie-Marhefka
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/pools/c/852bhrrPqu
First, we had another big practice with great weather and deep water at Citiparks Ammon outdoor pool.
Attached to the PPG Paints Arena!
See the poll, log-in, click the date that makes best sense for your attendance.
If you have thoughts on where to gather, leave a note in the comments on that page.
Okay to bring friends.
How’s that for positive summer team outreach!