Need to photoshop a water polo ball into this old photo from the South Side
Some more "Pittsburgh People"!
Title : South Side Open Air Pool
Creator : Pittsburgh City Photographer
Date : August 27, 1924
Identifier : 715.245452.CP
Description : A view of a group photo of men (possibly lifeguards) at the South Side Open Air Pool.
Subject : South Side (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
Source : Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection, 1901-2002.
Practice Schedule for the start of this holiday season:
- Tuesday, Nov 20, practice at 7:30 to 9 pm at Chartiers Valley HS pool.
- Saturday, Nov 24 noon to 4 pm, water polo Game Day with NA Alumni at North Allegheny Senior HS pool. Just show up.
- Next Tuesday, Nov 27 NO PRACTICE
- Friday, Nov 30, 7:30 to 9 pm, SKWIM at Mt. Lebanon HS pool. $3 drop in fee.
- Sunday, Dec 2, 2-4 pm at Moon HS Pool open from 12-2 for lap swimming. Could pass polo ball too. $2 drop in fee.
- Tuesday, Dec 4 @ 6:30 pm: Ugly Sweater 5K Holiday Lights Fun Run/Walk with the Renegades. Starts at Buckhead Saloon in Station Square. Drinks to follow! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/holiday-lights-tour-and-ugly-sweater-run-with-pro-bike-run-tickets-51218963298
Please remember to pay your November dues!
Membership Dues: $5 dues can now be paid to Venmo as well as Paypal
- Venmo: Joie-Marhefka
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/pools/c/852bhrrPqu
Thursday: Play polo and then socialize after
First, we had another big practice with great weather and deep water at Citiparks Ammon outdoor pool.
Attached to the PPG Paints Arena!
When should we have a post practice social?
See the poll, log-in, click the date that makes best sense for your attendance.
If you have thoughts on where to gather, leave a note in the comments on that page.
Okay to bring friends.
FIFA World Cup Finals, and Pittsburgh Renegades player there to represent!
How’s that for positive summer team outreach!